This challenge is for you if:
- you want to own a business but you don't own one right now
- you have procrastinated on starting a business because you don't think you're ready
- you want to explore a new business idea but don't believe you have the tools needed to get started
- you own a company and want to grow with a new product or service but don't believe you have capacity
- you work in a traditional job and want to venture out on your own but don't believe you have the time to do it
- you struggle with any of the reasons for not starting mentioned above
In this challenge, you will:
- Focus to create the time you need to launch your business
- Choose people to support you in your business, even as a solopreneur... some at no cost to you
- Develop a lean roadmap and strategy to have your company ready to open doors to customers as soon as possible
- Realize you don't need a million dollars today to begin operating your business now
- Get paid based on the value you bring to your clients
This challenge is not for the faint-hearted. You will complete the following tasks:
Feel free to share this challenge with others and get through the tasks with more support. Recruit some accountability partners to go through it with you so you can win together!
TWEET => Hey Friends: Join me in the Launch Your Business Now Challenge so we can launch in 2017! Deets at yolandanichole.com/10days
TWEET => "I'm excited to do the Launch Your Business Now Challenge with @yolandanichole!
NO OBLIGATION BONUS: Launch Your Business Now Checklist (PDF)
Yolanda Brown, MBA is an entrepreneur, business coach, philanthropist and mom passionate about entrepreneurship spreading to fellow moms across the world. She has created these courses to support more entrepreneurs through the growing pains she has seen in over ten years as a business consultant and writer.
She earned an MBA from Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and a bachelor of science in Industrial Engineering from the University of Missouri-Columbia.